Gutters and Fascias
Gutters, Fascias, UPVC
Maintaining gutters is a critical aspect of enhancing their value and longevity. If gutters are not taken care of, chances are that the leaves, twigs, and other debris can soil them.
When a gutter is damaged, water will flow in a different direction and destroy your basement, foundation, soffits, and fascia. You can prevent such damage through the help of professional roofing contractors at Sunderland Roofing Services.
Our team have more than ten years of work experience in gutter installation, repair, and cleaning. Our roofers are licensed and insured, and they are committed to offering high-quality services to clients in Sunderland and other areas in the North East.
Maintaining your gutters can be challenging if you don’t know how to go about. Whether you are a homeowner or a roofer, the following tips will help you take care of your gutters.
- Before you start the repairs, equip yourself with appropriate tools, such as a ladder, knife, and gloves.
- Once you clean the gutters, use a garden hose to test whether they need repair or replacement.
- Identify the areas of your gutter that are prone to clogging and plan how to deal with them.
- Never use the gutters to support your weight and don’t hang anything from them.
At Sunderland Roofing Services, we are familiar with the best techniques you can use to protect your gutters and avoid occasional cleaning. For instance, we install gutter guards to reduce the need for cleanups and prevent costly damage.
A quite number of homeowners are aware that fascias are valuable in keeping their property safe. At Sunderland Roofing Services, you will get professional services that will protect your fascias from rain and other adverse weather.
Fascia maintenance and repair is important because of the following reasons.
- It reduces energy consumption.
- Provides ventilation for your attic, making your home cool in the summer and warm in winter.
- It extends the lifespan of your roof.
- Protect your home from external hazards, such as insects and rodents.
- It enhances the structural integrity of your house.
Note that during winter, gutters and fascia boards may deteriorate due to the effect of snow and ice. Also, during summer, hot weather can damage the gutters and the fascia boards. Our roofing contractors know how to repair and maintain gutters and fascias in all seasons.
Over time, UPVC fascias and soffits will wear out and stop functioning. If you experience such a situation, contact us for help. We offer high-quality cleaning and repair services for all your UPVC.
You can see a range of other roofing services we offer our customers here.